Come out and support Poor Hueys. They’ll be onsite serving up their famous gourmet NY style dogs in a variety flavors and their NEW sliders. Menu options include:
GOURMET DOGS (cooked in beer)
• Huey is a Beef Dog topped lots of comfort food favorites. This Poor Huey’s favorite is topped with Crispy Cheetos, House Made Chili, Yellow Mustard and Fresh Onions.
• Bababooey is an NYC “street cart” favorite. A delicious Beef Dog topped with Beer Kraut, Grilled Onions & Gulden’s Mustard.
• The Commish is a southern Beef Dog topped with smoky BBQ Sauce, Fresh creamy coleslaw and dill pickles.
• S.O.B takes our taste buds “South of the Border”! A Beef Dog topped with house made Pico de Gallo, Queso Fresco, Sriracha Mayo and Lime/Tequila Aoli is sure to be delicioso!
• Buffalo Queen-brings together the taste of your favorite game time snack…Buffalo Chicken Wings! A flavorful beef dog topped with blue cheese crumbles, creamy ranch, hot sauce and green onions.
• PH Burger- Beef burger topped with tomato, lettuce, onion, dollop of PH signature burger sauce and crispy potato chips.
• Chophouse: Beef burger topped with thick bacon, crunchy onion straws, cheddar cheese and signature white BBQ sauce
• C.O.B: Beef burger topped caramelized onions, cheddar cheese, and PH signature burger sauce!
• It’s Greek to Me: This slider combines all our favorite Greek flavors. Turkey Burger, mixed with kalamata olives, feta, and spinach then topped off with thin red onions, sliced tomato and creamy tzatziki sauce.
• Mason-Dixon: Buttermilk, fried chicken breast, drizzled with maple-spiced aioli, topped with a pickle and sandwiched a buttery soft bun.
• French Fries and Zapp’s Potato Chips
#supportsmallbusiness #atlantafoodtrucks #beerandhotdogs #gourmetdogs #poorhueys